- Noise Reduction Rating is the highest available in over-the-head style earmuffs.
- Earcup pivot points that tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency.
- Durable stainless steel headband resists bending and warping.
- Effective hearing protection for noise exposures up to 105dBA.
- Double-shell technology boosts its noise blocking ability.
Peltor Optime 105 High Performance Ear Muffs H10a
Developed for effective hearing protection in the most demanding noise environments where noise exposures are expected to reach as high as 105 dBA. This over-the-head earmuff features added mass and volume, plus a unique “double-shell” earcup design (two cups connected via foam inner layer) to boost the noise reduction throughout the full range of low and high frequencies. The durable stainless steel headband resists bending and warping and distributes weight for a low-pressure fit. The lightweight headband works in conjunction with earcup pivot points that tilt to maximize wearer comfort. Soft, liquid and foam filled cushions help the earmuffs fit comfortably against the head to help provide an effective noise-blocking seal.