- Simple strap design leaves hands free to hold eyelids open while flushing.
- Pull the straps and the reservoir releases crisscross streams of Eyesaline Concentrate Solution.
- "Full-flow" nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes.
- 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by 0.4 gpm over a 15-minute flushing period required by current ANSI Z358.1-2014 standard.
- Easily placed near most workplace hazards with single bracket mounting device (included) or transported with optional universal cart or universal stand.
- Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for vertical or horizontal surface installation.
- Easy installation with no plumbing required: Properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use.
- Includes Eyesaline® Concentrate and an EMERGENCY EYE WASH sign.
- Large fill hole/lockable fill cap to simplify refilling and cleaning. Reduces risk of possible tampering
Fendall Porta Stream Ii Eye Wash Station With Water Additive, 16 Gal
There's no time to lose when harmful material gets into the eyes of someone at your workplace. That's why an efficient wash station should always be nearby. Pull the straps on this self-contained unit and the reservoir releases crisscross streams of solution, leaving hands free to hold eyes open. Flushes while providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by current ANSI Z358.1-2014 standard. Exclusive "full-flow" nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes. Can be placed on level surfaces or mounted on vertical surfaces (brackets included). Includes Eyesaline® Concentrate and an EMERGENCY EYE WASH sign.
|Type||Eye Wash Stations-Station w/So|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|WarrantyComments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|