- Made with non-latex synthetic rubber.
- The antimicrobial product additive inhibits the growth of fungi, molds and bacteria on the product that can cause early product deterioration.
- Can be sterilized using autoclave and irradiation.
- High rubber content.
- The antimicrobial treatment permeates the rubber band, protecting it on all surfaces for its lifetime.
- Excellent band count per pound.
- Bright blue color for easy identification.
Antimicrobial Non-Latex Rubber Bands, Size 33, 0.04" Gauge, Cyan Blue, 4 Oz Box, 180/box
Non-latex, antimicrobial rubber bands are made from synthetic rubber. The antimicrobial product additive inhibits the growth of fungi, molds and bacteria that can cause early product deterioration. The antimicrobial treatment permeates the rubber band, protecting it on all surfaces for its lifetime. This product does not protect users from food borne or disease causing microorganisms. Not for use on direct food contact.
|Unit||Box of 1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Alliance Rubber Company|
|Product Name||Rubber Bands with Antimicrobial Product Protection|
|Packaged Quantity||1 Box|